Senator Marshall is proud to nominate qualified candidates from Kansas for our nation’s Military Academies. Each applicant must complete a thorough application and selection process, ensuring that the most qualified candidates are nominated to lead our service men and women.
Candidates who wish to apply for a nomination must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 17 years of age, but not older than 23 by July 1 of the year of admission
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be a Kansas Resident
- Be unmarried and have no legal obligation to support children or other dependents
Applying for a Nomination
As a student interested in attending one of the Service Academies, there are a few things you must do.
- First, contact the Academy directly to open a pre-candidate file.
- Next, please click HERE to download the nomination application for Senator Marshall’s office. The following items will be required:
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official High School Transcript and College Transcripts (if applicable)
- Official ACT or SAT Scores
- Email your completed application to email@example.com OR mail a hard copy to the following address:
Senator Roger Marshall, M.D.
Attn: Academy Nominations
P.O. Box 2581
Garden City, KS 67846
In order to be considered for a nomination, all candidates must submit these materials by 5:00pm on October 1, 2021. Please note this is NOT a postmark deadline, all application materials must arrive to the Garden City office by October 1, 2021.
If you have any questions please contact Bonnie Molz at (785) 577-1264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Military Academy Information
Director of Admissions
Colorado Springs, CO 82840-5651
1 (800) 443-9266
Candidate Guidance Office
117 Decatur Road
Annapolis, MD 21402-5018
Admissions, Building 606
West Point, NY 10996
300 Steamboat Road
Kings Point, NY 11024-1699
31 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4195
(800) 883-USCG (8724)
There are no congressional nominations to the U.S. Coast Guard Academy. To obtain information or an application, contact them directly.